• Belmont Gallery of Art, Frankenstein: Monster Misunderstood; Art Inspired by Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, 10/1-11/17. Painting, “Forlorn Man”
• Cambridge Art Association 2018 MEMBERS' PRIZE SHOW; "The Red Door," February 1st – March 23, 2018. JUROR: Juror Joseph Carroll, of Joseph Carroll & Sons Gallery, Of 300 entries, 43 pieces were chosen. Opening reception: Friday, 2/9/18 | 5:30-7:30pm. University Place Gallery, Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA, 124 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
• SOCIAL DOCUMENTARY: "SEEING WOMAN": 30 PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ZEKE MAGAZINE'S "Through a Woman's Lens"
http://www.socialdocumentary.net/exhibit/Barbara_Trachtenberg/2669: Retrospective on Girls and Women Internationally
https://www.socialdocumentary.net/exhibit/Barbara_Trachtenberg/4250: Cuba, from SOLO exhibition, Havana, Cuba, 2015
• February—May: SOLO EXHIBITION, Recent Paintings, Cambridge Health Associates, 335 Broadway, Cambridge, MA, http://cambridgehealthassociates.com/gallery.
• January—February: "Repurposed"—3-Person Exhibition, Wood Collage Bas-Reliefs: Interpretations of the Physical World: Newart Center, JUROR: Sarah Montross, DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum. Artist's Talk: January 30, 6-7 PM
• Fall, 2017 to Winter, 2018: Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center Illuminations Program, 2 photographs, 3 paintings; Curator, Beverly Therkelsen
• BLUE, 2017, JUROR: Vera Ingrid Grant, Annual Exhibition, JUROR: Vera Ingrid Grant, of the Hutchins Center for African American Art and Culture, Harvard University, December, 2017—January, 2018
• PORTUGAL Hangar / Center of Artistic Research Artist's Residency Lisbon. Street Photography.