April, 2019: MacDowell Fellows Regional Liaison for the Boston area: unanimously elected by the MacDowell Fellows Executive Committee
• COMING SOON Fountain Street Annex Small Group Show, 260 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA, Exhibition 5/1 - 6/2
• Cambridge Art Association's 2019 Members Prize Show, JUROR: Lisa Crossman, art historian and Curator at the Fitchburg Art Museum. University Place Gallery, February 7 - March 23. 60 artists chosen from among 145
• Wedeman Gallery, Lasell College, Newton Art Association: JUROR: Vladimir Zimakov, Director, Assemblage, Man with the Sun in His Heart
* Juried Winter 2019 : City Hall, Newton, Newton Open Studios: painting, Immigrant Caught in the Network.
• “Spaces and Places” JUROR: Vladimir Zimakov, Wedeman Gallery Director and professor of art, Lasell College, The Spaces and places of Copicut Woods, acrylic on canvas
• RED, 2018, Cambridge Art Association, JUROR: Dan Byers, John R. and Barbara Robinson, Cambridge Art Association’s Kathryn Schultz and University Place Galleries, Family Director of the Carpenter Center for Visual Arts, at Harvard University, 11/8 – 12/20
• Newton Art Association, 11/13 – 12/ 8, James King Bonnar Show, Lasell College-Wedeman Art Gallery, Newton, MA. (Reception: Sat 11/ 18, 2:00-4:00 p.m
• The Mill Contemporary Art, “Refugee in Landscape,” “Make America Great Again,” “Immigrant Family,” CURATOR: Sorin Bica, Reception, October 12, 2018, PO.LI.TI.CAL SEE.SAW, Project B Gallery at 2 Central Street, Building #1, Framingham, MA, October 12 Opening Reception
• Arlington Center for the Arts: “I’m New Here” (continued from 2018) “Refugee Ship” mixed media, JUROR: Boriana Kantcheva, Director, Maud Morgan Arts Center, Cambridge, MA
• Arlington Center for the Arts: “I’m New Here”: 2018—2019
• Belmont Gallery of Art, Frankenstein: Monster Misunderstood; Art Inspired by Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, 10/1-11/17. Painting, “Forlorn Man”
• Cambridge Art Association 2018 MEMBERS' PRIZE SHOW; "The Red Door," February 1st – March 23, 2018. JUROR: Juror Joseph Carroll, of Joseph Carroll & Sons Gallery, Of 300 entries, 43 pieces were chosen. Opening reception: Friday, 2/9/18 | 5:30-7:30pm. University Place Gallery, Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA, 124 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
• SOCIAL DOCUMENTARY: "SEEING WOMAN": 30 PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ZEKE MAGAZINE'S "Through a Woman's Lens"
http://www.socialdocumentary.net/exhibit/Barbara_Trachtenberg/2669: Retrospective on Girls and Women Internationally
https://www.socialdocumentary.net/exhibit/Barbara_Trachtenberg/4250: Cuba, from SOLO exhibition, Havana, Cuba, 2015
• February—May: SOLO EXHIBITION, Recent Paintings, Cambridge Health Associates, 335 Broadway, Cambridge, MA, http://cambridgehealthassociates.com/gallery.
• January—February: "Repurposed"—3-Person Exhibition, Wood Collage Bas-Reliefs: Interpretations of the Physical World: Newart Center, JUROR: Sarah Montross, DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum. Artist's Talk: January 30, 6-7 PM
• Fall, 2017 to Winter, 2018: Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center Illuminations Program, 2 photographs, 3 paintings; Curator, Beverly Therkelsen
• BLUE, 2017, JUROR: Vera Ingrid Grant, Annual Exhibition, JUROR: Vera Ingrid Grant, of the Hutchins Center for African American Art and Culture, Harvard University, December, 2017—January, 2018
• PORTUGAL Artist’s Residency: Hangar Center of Artistic Research Artist's Residency Lisbon, Portugal, Mixed Media Project, September
• Cambridge Art Association's 2018 Members' Prize Show: February—March, 2018, "The Red Door" acrylic on canvas, JUROR, Joseph Carroll, of Joseph Carroll & Sons Gallery. Of 300 entries, 43 pieces were chosen.